Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am new

My history of blogging consists of about 3. Our youth website at the church has a blog setup and I have blogged I believe a total of 3 times in 5 months. This is primarily due to the lack of response by the youth and an extreme lack of time.

Now, I have a blog set up of for a few reasons. 1) I have a few friends blogs that I read and there are times when I would like to comment. 2) Every great once in a while I have a very intelligent thought and you might want to read it. and 3) I might use this blog next week for a finals project.

I am now born into the blogging world.

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Welcome to blogworld my love!

The 2 things that inhibited your writing on the first blog....Will they hold true to this one?

1)Don't be discouraged by lack of response on this site. Write because you want to! There are many blogs that I write that no one responds too but they still read them.

2)Are you expecting a rainfall of extra time to come your way soon? LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reasons you are now writing this blog:

1) Yea! That's me!
2) I like reading intelligent comments. Bring them on!
3) I am wondering how you anticipate using this blog next week for a finals project..... since the extent of your blogworld is limited?! Email me the results!

Again welcome to blogworld Mr. McFly! ;)

 
At April 30, 2008 at 1:44 PM , Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Welcome Welcome!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home