Friday, May 9, 2008

Finishing up

Today, Friday May 10, I am just a few hours away from being done! All the finals are over! I am finishing up my 15 hour Inductive Bible Study of the Book of 1 Timothy, but in all honesty I've spent 19 hours on. I am putting the final touches to my Native American project. And tomorrow at 2:00 at the Gaulke Activity Center, I will walk across the stage, receive a piece of paper that is not my diploma, everyone in the building will cheer of course, and I will be done.... at least for a few weeks. I am walking with 6 hours pending, which Lord willing I will finish this summer with online courses. A bachelors in Bible and Pastoral Ministry. Hmm.. I wonder what I can do with that.... Probably nothing that will make any money, but thats why I'm getting married, so she can support me!!! lol. Almost there.

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Congratulations on graduating, Honey!

**However, I am sad that you are marrying someone else after all of our big plans. I hope she provides well for you! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home