Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Unpacking

Saturday evening after the big graduation, I packed my stuff up from my apartment and headed home. We arrived back at my parents' place about 10pm, so I definitely did not unpack then. Sunday was busy as normal, so I did not unpack then. Therefore the last two days have been spent up packing, going through stuff that I will never need again, then decided whether or not it could be sold in a garage sale in three years. Everything else is going in the trash. When I moved out 4 years ago, my parents made an office out of my room. So I have had the opportunity to rearrange my dad's office back into a half office, half room, half storage... if that is at all possible.

Even through the business of the week I am thoroughly enjoying being home. I'm seeing my fiancee' and future step daughter every day, plus my family and a few friends. It is good to be home again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home