Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm bored Again!!!..... are you?

Have you ever known anyone who's been saved like a thousand times? Have you ever known anyone who got saved again everytime they went to church camp or IYC or Convergence or something of the sort? Well, let me tell you, I've seen many and many born again and again and again and again and again Christians. But, I have a theory. They were saying born again, but they were confused. There were actually meaning bored again. They went to camp/convention/or whatever and had a great time, but when they got back to their home church they were bored again.

So, last night in our evening service. My pastor had a feeling that he was losing the congregation. Well, I'm not sure about the rest of them, but he had lost me..... several times. My mind was wondering. And once in his message he used the phrase "born again." And I had to say YES. YES I have been bored again! Have you?

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Hee hee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home