Friday, May 23, 2008

Believe Me: I'm Not Lying!

Every year around this time turtles come out. Living out in the country I see them everywhere. Almost everyday you can find one squashed on the road. And every year, we see several in our yard just chillin around our house. Well, Tuesday night, I was at home helping my parents do some yard work, and I hear something rustling in the leaves. I walk over, and of course, there is a turtle. I pick him/her up and starting checking him/her out. I then realize that this is the same turtle that I've seen the last two years. I know this because this particular turtle has a cut on his/her shell just to the left of his/her head. I guess we have a friend around the house that only comes out around this time of year. Three years in a row. I wonder if it will be four next year.

Believe me, my fiancee' didn't: I'm NOT Lying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home