Thursday, May 22, 2008

A nail bitter. Yet I still have finger nails.

For the last 15 years I have daily enjoyed nawing on my nails. However, my wonderful fiancee' hates it! So, I have really been trying to not bite them, even though she may not have noticed it. But it really has been a battle. It sounds easy... just don't bite them... but I'm addicted, and NO its NOT that easy!!! Today is 12 days down and the rest of my life to go. No nail biting for 12 days, let's see if I can last.

Last night was the toughest yet. Lakers vs. Spurs. I'm a Lakers fan, my best friend is a Spurs fan. A close game. There was no better time than last night to once again naw away on my nails while the Lakers cut a 20 point deficit to 12, to 7, to 4, tie, and then take the lead with 23 seconds to go. What a game!!! My Lakers won by 4 and I still have nails!!! My fiancee' will be proud!

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy said...

I.am.very.proud!!!!

I have been able to enjoy sitting next to you for more than 5 minutes at a time with out here the constant spitting of fingernails and the active addiction to biting them. :) Thank you!!!!!

Three cheers for peaceful movie experiences for the last 12 days!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home